B‑Line Medical makes software that helps healthcare professionals and educators improve the delivery of healthcare. Focused on the capture, debriefing, and assessment of medical training and clinical events, B‑Line Medical specializes in the delivery of robust, yet easy-to-use web-based solutions. Our software has helped over 450 top hospitals, medical schools, and nursing programs in 18 countries operate and manage their training and QI programs more effectively.
Our Mission To Provide healthcare educators and clinicians with innovative video-driven solutions to effect real and immediate improvement in the delivery of care.
B-Line Medical is seeking a Technical Support Analyst to join our Support team. As a member of B-Line Medical's Support team, you will provide support for the B-Line Medical products to our customers and partners. You will have a key role in creating an outstanding customer experience by using troubleshooting and communication skills to ensure technical problems are analyzed, documented, and resolved. This customer-focused team environment is driven by the needs of our client base and maximizing their customer experience.
This role requires the use of judgment and independent decision-making when managing your caseload. Performance is gauged by your attitude toward customers, dependability, punctuality, job knowledge, communication skills, and technical aptitude.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction with clients
- Demonstrates reliable attendance and punctuality within established work schedule
- Recommend enhancements regarding product, application or documentation
- Independently identify, troubleshoot, document and replicate customer problems and then escalate complex problems to the Development & QA Team in accordance with escalation procedures
- Understand & deliver established service level agreements
- Document all client requests for assistance in helpdesk ticketing system
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve customer relations
- Take initiative and be proactive to mitigate customer service issues before they arise
- Educate other team members and problem-solve issues that arise
- Perform software upgrades or other special projects as assigned
- Follow standard Support processes and procedures
- Provide on-call services on a rotational basis
What we are looking for:
- Experience with the internet and/or Network infrastructure technologies (Web Servers, SSL Certificates, FTP, DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Experience with administration of Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.1, Server 2003 and Server 2008
- Experience with administration of Microsoft IIS 6 and 7
- Experience with relational database technologies, especially Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008
- Experience with diagnosing hardware issues on server form factors
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems in a technical team-oriented environment
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems, or similar field or equivalent technical support experience
- Advanced Certification: A+, Network+, MCSA, CCNA
- Experience implementing or supporting web-based applications
- Experience with Web application or Desktop software development
- Experience with SSL Certificates
- Audio-Video Integration or Support experience
- Experience with VB Scripting
- Experience with LDAP - Active Directory, OpenLDAP, etc.
- Possible travel