B-Line Medical (http://www.blinemedical.com) is seeking a Technical Support Analyst to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone familiar with computers to broaden their skill sets and experience, and advance in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
As a member of B-Line Medical's Technical Support team, you will provide support for the B-Line Medical products to our customers and partners. You will have a key role in creating an outstanding customer experience by using troubleshooting and communication skills to ensure technical problems are analyzed, documented, and resolved. This customer-focused team environment is driven by the needs of our client base and maximizing their customer experience.
This role reports to the Director of Technical Support and requires the use of judgment and independent decision-making when managing your caseload. Performance is gauged by your attitude toward customers, dependability, punctuality, job knowledge, communication skills, and technical aptitude.
B-Line Medical produces leading products that help improve the quality of doctors worldwide. Our products capture real-time data and synchronized video from multiple medical devices and offer the ability to overlay informative data and statistics. Our cutting-edge software is in use at 185 top-tier institutions, including Mayo Clinic, Stanford University, Johns Hopkins University, and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
What you will be doing:
•Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction with clients
•Demonstrates reliable attendance and punctuality within established work schedule
•Recommend enhancements regarding product, application or documentation
•Independently identify, troubleshoot, document and replicate customer problems and then escalate complex problems to the Development & QA Team in accordance with escalation procedures
•Understand & deliver established service level agreements
•Document all client requests for assistance in helpdesk ticketing system
•Proactively seek opportunities to improve customer relations
•Take initiative and be proactive to mitigate customer service issues before they arise
•Educate other team members and problem-solve issues that arise
•Perform software upgrades or other special projects as assigned
•Follow standard Support processes and procedures
•Provide on-call services on a rotational basis
What we are looking for:
• Experience with Internet and/or Network infrastructure technologies (Web Servers, SSL Certificates, FTP, DNS, Network Security, etc.)
• Experience with administration of Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003 and Server 2008
• Experience with administration of Microsoft IIS 6 and 7
• Experience with relational database technologies, especially Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008
• Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems in a technical team-oriented environment
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Good time-management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
Education and Training:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, similar field or equivalent technical support experience
• Advanced Certification: A+, Network+, MCSA, CCNA or other industry-recognized advanced certification.
• Experience implementing or supporting web-based applications
• Experience with Web application or Desktop software development
• Experience with SSL Certificates
• Audio-Video Integration or Support experience
• Experience with VB Scripting
• Experience with LDAP, Active Directory, OpenLDAP, etc.
• Possible travel
• Gain exposure to different technologies.
• Enjoy a casual, relaxed office environment, and company-sponsored, fun events.
• Participate in our profit-sharing plan.
• Full benefits including Health insurance, Flex Spending, standard Paid Time Off, Tuition reimbursement, Short Term Disability and 401K.